Travel News Roundup
This week in travel…
- It’s like Google Street View– but for world-famous art museums. Google Art Project lets you navigate 17 major art galleries around the world, from the comfort of your desk chair.
- Conde Nast’s travel guide iPhone/ iPad apps are getting good reviews. Currently available for Barcelona, Rome, Paris and New York, they include an augmented reality feature and curated list of venues designed to appeal to a wide range of interests and tastes.
- The benefits and freedoms of traveling solo.
- Travel stats on the Chinese New Year, known as the world’s greatest migration.
- What to do when your flight is cancelled and you are at the gate– besides wish that Spring would hurry up already!
Each Friday, we gather the week’s news articles relating to luxury travel and trending topics that sparked our interest. If you see an article that you’d like to share, please email email@example.com!