The Oceania-Class Marina
In January 2011, Oceania Cruise launched the long-awaited Marina, the newest addition to its Regatta-Class fleet. With a capacity of 1,258 guests, the Marina’s impressiveness is not only in luxury but also in extraordinary cuisine, service, and comfort. Apart from numerous gourmet restaurants and stylish bars and lounges, the ship also features luxurious Spas, Fitness Centers, and places to relax and indulge. The following are a taste of the extravagant features found on the Marina.
- A wealth of dining options, including a coffee bar, the Grand Dining Room, where six-course meals are served by tuxedo-clad waitstaff, and Jacques, a seafood restaurant named after famous Chef Jacques Pepin.
- Working closely with Oceania Cruises’ award-winning culinary team, Canyon Ranch chefs created Spa Cuisine dining options of the highest nutritional standards.
- The Canyon Ranch Spa Club, a 10,000-square-feet spa that offers almost 50 customized treatments and therapies. Guests may also choose to receive the expert instruction of Canyon Ranch personal trainers who offer daily fitness sessions and nutritional counseling.
- The Bon Appétit Culinary Center offers hands-on cooking instruction under the guidance of master chefs.
- The Artist Loft provides instruction on painting, drawing, and arts and crafts activities from an artist-in-residence.
The Marina arrived for her christening in Miami following her maiden voyage from Barcelona, and will subsequently embark on the first of two Panama Canal transits that includes ports of call in San Diego and San Francisco.