The Family Reunion Sweet Spot
The intersection between kid-friendly and grownup-appropriate is the sweet spot when it comes to planning a family reunion. Too formal, and the kids will be bored and stifled. Too cartoony, and the adults will all have headaches by the time it’s over. Thankfully, there’s a place where that sweet spot takes up an entire island town.
At Four Seasons Have Family, Will Travel blog, an expert– a mother of two– has enumerated the reasons that it’s the perfect spot for a multigenerational get-together, calling the property “magical.” We loved her list of activities kids and parents will love– fun for everyone:
1. See giant nesting sea turtles up-close.
2. Beach time: Three-mile-long, largely undeveloped Pinney’s Beach is the best on Nevis—and it’s right in front of the resort.
3. Educational fun at the Peak: Peak Heaven is a re-creation of a Nevisian village from over a century ago.
4. Garden tour: It’s stunning, plus the kids can frolic and play—five acres of gardens set on mountain slopes with panoramic ocean views.
5. Sail away: Sailing on a resort catamaran cannot be missed. Spend a day touring from the ocean.
Read the Have Family, Will Travel blog for more great tips on family activities at Four Seasons Resort Nevis!
Four Seasons Resort Nevis is part of our Milestone Vacation collection. We want one of our readers to experience it first-hand, so we’re giving away a four-night stay! Join us on Facebook to enter!